Main learning outcomes:
• Leadership development in "The leader's Dancefloor".
• Understanding collective dimension of leadership (culture, structure, processes).
• Getting familiar with the leaders within you (leadership stiles).
• Finding out how to lead organizational change.
• Understanding personal dimension of leadership.
About Angel Diaz-Maroto :
Angel Diaz-Maroto is a very energetic Enterprise Coach who truly enjoy challenges. Making Agile work in complex environments is his specialty and passion. Currently he’s part of Agilar, one of the leading Agile coaching firms in Europe and Latin America. As a trainer, coach, and mentor, he supported several multinational organizations in their Agile journeys including ING, King, Toyota, Roche, Ebay, Falabella and Banco de Chile.
During his 17+ years of experience in IT Angel has worked in various roles: Agile coach, R&D manager, software developer, software architect, ScrumMaster, and trainer.
Angel is Specialist in team coaching and systemic leadership, CEC (Certified Enterprise Coach by the Scrum Alliance), Certified CAL (Certified Agile leader) Educator, Management 3.0 licensed trainer, professor at ESNE (University of Design, Innovation and technology) and at LaSalle University. He also is a frequent speaker at international conferences and Agile events in Europe and Americas.